News & Notifications
- Admission Notification for Allied Courses.
- MBBS FREE SEAT APPLICATION
- MBBS FREE SEAT NOTIFICATION
- Calendar of Events(Exam-MBBS Phase-I August-15).
- Calendar of Events(Exam-MBBS Phase-II & Phase-III July-15).
- Last date of submission of Convocation form is May 28,2015.
- Applications invited for Cricket, Football & Athletic Coach.
- Notification & Time Table M.Ch Urology Exam-2015.
- MBBS ADMISSION (BLDEU-UGET-2015).
- Application for PDC & Convocation(Legal Page Format).
- Advertisement for the post of Project fellow.
- Calendar of Events for M.SC First and Final Year.
- Ph.D. Fee for 2014-15 Batch.
- Abstract Book-Kapicon-2015.
- Kapicon 2015.
- Migration Form.
- VIVA Marks of Ph.D E.T 2014-15.
- Teaching Faculty
- Anti-Ragging Committee.
- Revised PG Curriculum 2012-13
- Invitation to Register for New Examiners.
- MBBS NRI NOTIFICATION
- MBBS NRI APPLICATION
- MBBS FREE SEAT NOTIFICATION(KANNADA)
- NRI Counselling Notice
BLDE University is amongst the reputed universities in Karnataka providing education in various medical courses. Housed in a sprawling campus at Bijapur in Karnataka, it was declared a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 and approved by Ministry of Human Resource Development. It has been established under BLDE Association, a renowned educational society, running more than 75 institutions in the state.
BLDE University was established as a deemed university under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956. The Constituent College of the University, Shri B M Patil Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Bijapur, was established in the year 1986 by BLDE Association (Bijapur Liberal Development Education Association).
BLDE University has the necessary infrastructure and equipments for imparting medical education. It houses the college departments, the central library and residential quarters in various blocks spread across a huge campus. There are separate hostels for boys, girls, NRI students and PG students. The University library has a wide collection of books, e-books, journals, e-journals and back volumes, which are available for the students and faculty for reference. The library provides document delivery service, book bank for the students, open access to faculty and students, broadband internet, bibliography and reprographic facilities. Besides all these amenities, the University maintains state-of-the-art laboratories for providing teaching and research facilities.